Nathan brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to our Lead Health Therapies team as a Certified Athletic Therapist (CATA) and Certified Personal Trainer (CSEP-CPT).
After completing his Honours degree in Kinesiology and his post-graduate degree in Athletic Therapy, Nathan has refined his skills by working with all types of athletes and teams. He has had the opportunity to work with Hockey Canada U17 Development program, FIFA Women’s World Cup, CFL’s Saskatchewan Roughriders, North American Indigenous Games, and the French Canada Summer Games. Recently, he was also selected to be the Athletic Therapist for the 2017 U20 Pan Am Games in Peru.
Nathan is passionate about supporting all athletes, from beginners to professionals, with the goal of helping them achieve their full potential.
Nathan specializes in treating acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries (muscles, bones, joints). Highly qualified in injury assessment, he will determine the root cause of your issue, and create a personalized rehabilitation program that will allow you to heal in the most efficient and effective way possible. His active rehabilitative approach will get you back safely to the sports and activities that you love.
Athletic Therapy Services
- Injury assessment & Rehabilitation
- Acute & Chronic Injury management
- Injury prevention & prophylactic taping
- Treatment using various modalities
- Athlete strength & performance conditioning
- Concussion Management & Return to Play
- Emergency care
- Athlete testing & Pre-season Baseline assessments
- Event Coverage of all sporting events