Dr. Langille most commonly see patients dealing with chronic health conditions but Naturopathic Medicine can also help with acute conditions such as colds and flus, sinusitis, ear infections, urinary tract infections, acute injuries, and more. Naturopathic Medicine is also a great fit for those looking to maintain or optimize their health and prevent illness in the future.
Dr. Langille offers the following services:
- Clinical nutrition: assessing nutritional status, dietary counseling, and nutritional supplementation.
- Lifestyle counselling: modifications to promote a healthier lifestyle, exercise prescription, stress management, sleep management, counselling for mental-emotional health.
- Botanical/herbal medicine: botanicals/herbs in the form of supplements, teas, tinctures, and topicals.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture: Traditional Chinese Medicine diagnosis, acupuncture, cupping, and Chinese herbs.
- Homeopathy: for acute and chronic concerns.
- Preventative medicine: a variety of approaches to maximize your health and prevent future illness.
|Initial Appointment – 75 minutes||$180.00|
|Second Appointment – 30 minutes||$90.00|
|Follow Up Appointments – 30 minutes||$90.00|
|Extended Follow Up/Reactivation Appointments – 60 minutes||$180.00|
|Accupuncture – 30 minutes||$75.00|