From August 5-21 if you are not going to Rio, you can still participate in the Olympics – Lead style!
We love hosting this each Olympic year to raise money for Kidsport! Over the 17 days, you and your team will take part in Olympic events like Sleep Event, Hydration Event, Random Acts of Kindness Event, Fruits and Veggie Event, Flexibility event – plus bonus social media events that will help you to earn points for your team. The goal of the Lead Olympics is to have 17 days to build new wellness habits.
1. Summer vacation? No problem! You are not required to be in Saskatoon during the duration of the games, all of our events can be done long distance.
2. All ages are welcome, kids love this event!
3. Work together or friendly competition? You can register your coworkers as one team, or divide everyone up so that it creates from ‘healthy’ competition in your workplace!
4. Team Members? Each team, there are five, will have Lead Rockstars as your team co-captains to keep you motivated and reaching higher!
LET’S GET YOU REGISTERED!
1. Register Now!
2. Stop by the studio to get fitted for you FREE Lead Olympics tank or tshirt
*must be done by July 4th!
3. Get ready to compete!!