Lead Pilates is a full service Pilates studio offering classical Pilates mat and apparatus as well as more contemporary Pilates-based fitness classes. Our studio is a leader in the Pilates industry and we offer unique classes and services. We are looking for an individual who is positive, energetic, and great at assisting current and prospective clients with their experience at Lead Pilates.
Lead Pilates is searching for an individual to add to their Administrative team. One part-time position is available.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Flourish in an environment that is team oriented, all about healthy lifestyles and places a high value on continuous learning.
- Provide a superior level of personalized customer service to our clients by assisting them when they purchase their packages, help them manage their classes, answer a broad rangeof questions, and work to make their experience a positive one every time they step into the studio.
- Understand the ‘ins and outs’ of the types of classes we offer, getting information from perspective clients as to what their goals are so that appropriate recommendations can be made on the type of package that would best suit their needs.
- Actively seek out opportunities to learn and be able to communicate effectively about our VESy Pelvic Floor Services and other new initiatives including our Postural Assessment services.
- Answer all phone and email inquiries from current and prospective clients in a timely, professional, and informative fashion.
- Maintain a clean environment as this is a key component of a clients’ positive experience.
- Become an expert with our Mindbody software system.
- Learn to really like our clients and prospective clients – as much as we do! Greet them, assist them, educate them. You are a critical part of our client experience!
- Manage daily cash out and reporting.
- Communicate to current and prospective clients the benefits of Pilates and the Pilates based programming that we offer.
- Assist the rest of the Lead team with daily tasks as needed.
- Compensation for this job is $12-$16 per hour.
It is important to have well developed verbal and written communication skills, be able to manage multiple tasks and problem solve in order to make our clients’ experience as seamless as possible. Must have computer skills and be able to learn the unique requirements of the Mindbody Software package our studio uses. A certificate in Business Administration or an equivalent Office Assistant certificate will give you an advantage. Proven experience in administrative roles will be an asset to your application. Must have a passion for health & wellness.
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00pm on Thursday, December 8th, 2016. Questions can also be addressed to Trista at the email address above. An application package that does not include both a resume and cover letter will not be considered for this position.