Clinic Coordinator and Studio Coordinator
Lead is looking for leaders who will be a key part of our studio and integrated therapies administrative teams. These flexible opportunities include full or part time days/evenings with shared Saturdays. Please note on your cover letter whether you are interested in full time or part time and if you are applying for the Clinic Coordinator position, the Studio Coordinator position or a hybrid of the two.
We are looking for qualified Administrative Professionals to be a part of this very unique approach to health and wellness. Key responsibilities include:
• Work with our team that includes a Chiropractor, Naturopathic Doctor, Physiotherapist, Registered Massage Therapists, Athletic Therapist, a Reflexologist and a Body Talk Practitioner, our Pilates Instructors and the rest of our Administrative Group.
• Share our commitment to improving quality of life for our clients
• Love to move; we need to be ambassadors for what Lead stands for
• Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are encouraged, creating value is expected, and having a results focused attitude is the norm.
• Will be active in the Lead community by committing to your own quality of life by taking classes and making that a part of your lifestyle. If we don’t practice what we preach, we lose our authenticity.
• Answer all phone and email inquiries from current and prospective clients and patients in a timely, professional, and informative fashion.
• Maintain a clean environment as this is a key component of a clients’ positive experience.
• Understand the ‘ins and outs’ of the types of classes and packages we offer, getting information about clients goals and being able to make recommendations that results in an amazing Lead Experience.
• Become an expert with our web based software systems including Jane, Telus eClaims, providerConnect, theclaimsXchange, and Mindbody.
• Learn to really like our clients and prospective clients – as much as we do! Greet them, assist them, educate them. You are a critical part of our client experience!
• Manage daily cash out and reporting.
• Assist the rest of the Lead team with daily tasks as needed.
We are looking for a qualified Administrative professional who has the requisite experience and initiative to excel on our team. An Office Assistant diploma or similar education and experience will be considered.
The Fine Print
We are offering a competitive compensation package and have a great Group Benefits Plan that would be available. You will also have the opportunity to take classes at our studio at no charge.
A complete application includes a cover letter and a resume and should be emailed to Jana Danielson at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Tuesday, August 15.