At Lead we believe strongly in our “Why”. We exist to educate, inspire and move the patients and clients who walk through our doors or join us online every day to become better versions of themselves. Our team believes strongly in our unique approach to integrative health and wellness. Lead offers Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine, Registered Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy, Reflexology, Fascial Stretch Therapy, Mental Health Services, Nutrition Services, as well as Pilates and Movement experiences. We are growing our team and are currently looking for:
Certified Energy Therapists
We are looking for qualified professionals with varying degrees of experience and specializations to be a part of our very unique approach to health and wellness. We are open to the modality of training – Reiki, BodyTalk, Emotion Code, Sound Healing, Aromatherapy, or others not listed here. We currently have opportunities for full-time or part time clinicians to join our team. Our goal is to welcome entrepreneurial individuals to our team who:
- Share our commitment to improving quality of life for our clients.
- Appreciate that there is value to multiple types of therapies and will work as part of an integrated team to heal bodies that need healing and prevent issues from happening to those bodies that are/seem healthy.
- Collaborate and problem solve with your colleagues so that our clients get the highest value for their investment of time and money with us.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are encouraged, creating value is expected, and having a results-focused attitude is the norm.
- Will be active in the Lead community by committing to your own quality of life by taking classes and making that a part of your lifestyle. If we don’t practice what we preach, we lose our authenticity.
The Fine Print
If you are ready to take your practice to the next level we are the perfect partner for you. Our administrative team is here to support you so you can focus on your business. Lead’s integrated referral business model helps you to grow your business and is the perfect setting for you to make your impact in our community. We offer a competitive commission-driven compensation package with monthly maximums so you can maximize your earnings.
A complete application includes a cover letter and resume emailed to Jana Danielson at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Friday, September 16.