At Lead we believe strongly in our “Why”. We exist to educate, inspire and move the patients and clients who walk through our door everyday in order to create their best version of themselves. Our team believes strongly in our unique approach to integrative health and wellness. Lead offers Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine, Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy, Reflexology and BodyTalk, Nutrition Services and Pilates and Movement experiences. We are ready to grow our team and are currently looking for a second:
We are looking for a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) to join Dr. MacKenzie in serving our patients. For the right person, this opportunity could be full or part time. Our goal is to welcome an entrepreneurial individual to our team who:
- Has experience working in a clinic setting where a high level of patient service is the norm
- Shares our commitment to improving quality of life for our patients.
- Appreciates that there is value to multiple types of therapies and will work as part of an integrated team to educate and improve the quality of life that our clients deserve.
- Loves to move and believes in their own integrated therapy; we need to be ambassadors for what Lead stands for.
- Collaborates and problem solves with your colleagues so our patients get the highest value for their investment of time and money with us.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are encouraged, creating value is expected, and having a results-focused attitude is the norm.
- Will be active in the Lead community by committing to your own quality of life by taking classes and treatments and making that a part of your lifestyle. If we don’t practice what we preach, we lose our authenticity.
- Is excited to continually develop professionally within your own scope of practice.
- Is a member in good standing of the Chiropractors’ Association of Saskatchewan.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package if the weekly hourly requirements are met.
A complete application includes a cover letter and CV/resume and should be emailed to Jana.Danielson@leadpilates.com by Monday, March 4.