At Lead we believe strongly in our “Why”. We exist to educate, inspire and move the
patients and clients who walk through our doors every day. Our team believes strongly
in our unique approach to integrative health and fitness. We are ready to grow our team
and are currently looking for someone who thrives on helping people beyond their
expectations to join us in the role of:
We are looking for qualified, dedicated part time administrative professional to be a part
of our very unique approach to health and wellness. Key responsibilities include:
● Work with our multi-disciplinary clinic team and the rest of our administrative
group to provide our clients and patients with the high-quality Lead experience
we have worked so hard to create.
● Share our commitment to improving quality of life for our clients by making their
experience with us effortless; providing them with timely information when asked,
a welcoming environment when they walk through our doors and efficient closure
to their time at our clinic.
● Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are encouraged, creating
value is expected, and having a results-focused attitude is the norm.
● Answer all phone and email inquiries from current and prospective clients and
patients in a timely, professional, and informative fashion.
● Maintain a clean environment as this is a key component of a clients’ positive
● Understand the ‘ins and outs’ of Lead’s treatments and other offerings. Getting
information about clients’ goals and being able to make recommendations that
results in an amazing Lead Experience.
● Become an expert with our web-based software systems including Jane and
third-party billing portals.
● Love to move; we need to be ambassadors for what Lead stands for. Our team
members attend classes and treatments so they can experience what we have
built our business around, full integration of movement and therapy. We want you
to enjoy a high quality of life too! If we don’t practice what we preach, we lose our
● Learn to really like our clients and prospective clients – as much as we do! Greet
them, assist them, educate them. You are a critical part of our client experience!
● Assist the rest of the Lead team with daily tasks as needed.
We are looking for the right fit individual with the requisite experience and initiative to
excel on our team. A great personality and serious work ethic are huge advantages in
This opportunity is 8-13 hours per week with a combination of days and evenings with
some Saturdays. We are offering a base hourly wage between $16-$21/hr. You will also
have the opportunity to take classes at our studio at no charge.
To be considered for this opportunity, a complete application includes a cover letter and
a resume. Email your full application to email@example.com by 12pm on
Tuesday December 28th.