At Lead we believe strongly in our “Why”. We exist to educate, inspire and move the patients and clients who choose to walk through our doors everyday. Our team believes strongly in our unique approach to integrative health and wellness. Lead offers Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine, Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy, Reflexology and BodyTalk Therapy, Nutrition Services, Pilates and Movement experiences. We are ready to grow our team and are currently looking for:
Mental Health Professional
We are looking for a professional who has either a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology, a Master’s Degree in Social Work, a Master’s Degree in Education with a Psychology major or a Ph.D in Psychology to be a part of this very unique approach to health and wellness. For the right person, this opportunity could be full or part time. Our goal is to welcome an entrepreneurial individual to our team who:
- Has experience working with emotional eating and food addiction, addictions, trauma, grief counselling, and couples and family/youth counselling; familiar with mindfulness based therapy and CBT
- Shares our commitment to improving quality of life for our patients and clients
- Appreciates that there is value to multiple types of therapies and will work as part of an integrated team to heal bodies and minds that need healing and prevent issues from happening to those bodies and minds that are/seem healthy
- Loves to move; we need to be ambassadors for what Lead stands for
- Collaborate and problem solve with your colleagues so that our clients get the highest value for their investment of time and money with us
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are encouraged, creating value is expected, and having a results-focused attitude is the norm.
- Is excited to continually develop professionally within your own scope of practice
The Fine Print
We are offering a competitive commission-driven compensation package and a Group Benefits Plan that would be available for you if the weekly hourly requirements are met. You will also have the opportunity to take classes at the studio at no charge.
A complete application includes a cover letter, a resume and should be emailed to Jana Danielson at email@example.com by noon on Friday, March 1.