At Lead we believe strongly in our “Why”. We exist to educate, inspire and move the patients and clients who walk through our doors everyday. Our team believes strongly in our unique approach to integrative health and wellness. Lead offers Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine, Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy, Reflexology, Accunect and BodyTalk, Nutrition Services, Mental Health Services, Pre & Postnatal, Fascial Stretch Therapy and Pilates-based Movement experiences. We are ready to grow our team and are currently looking for a:
We are looking for a qualified professional with varying degrees of experience and specializations to be a part of this very unique approach to health and wellness. For the right person, this opportunity could be full or part time. Our goal is to welcome an entrepreneurial individual to our team who:
- Shares our commitment to improving quality of life for our clients.
- Appreciates that there is value to multiple types of therapies and will work as part of an integrated team to heal bodies that need healing and prevent issues from happening to those bodies that are/seem healthy.
- Loves to move; we need to be ambassadors for what Lead stands for.
- Collaborates and problem solves with your colleagues so that our clients get the highest value for their investment of time and money with us.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are encouraged, creating value is expected, and having a results focused attitude is the norm.
- Has unique, creative ideas for treatment and wants to be a key part of an integrated wellness team so your clients can truly be at their best.
The Fine Print
We are offering a competitive commission-driven compensation package. You will also have the opportunity to take classes at the studio at no charge. You also receive business coaching so that you set yourself up for big success!
A complete application includes a cover letter and resume. Applications should be emailed to Jana Danielson at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Friday, August 30.