At Lead we believe strongly in our “Why”. We exist to educate, inspire and move the patients and clients who walk through our doors everyday. Our team believes strongly in our unique approach to integrative health and wellness. Lead offers Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine, Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy, Reflexology and BodyTalk Therapy, Nutrition Services, Pilates and Movement experiences. We are ready to grow our team and are currently looking for:
Registered Massage Therapists
We are looking for qualified professionals with varying degrees of experience and specializations to be a part of this very unique approach to health and wellness. For the right person, this opportunity could be full or part time. Our goal is to welcome entrepreneurial individuals to our team who:
- Share our commitment to improving quality of life for our clients.
- Appreciate that there is value to multiple types of therapies and will work as part of an integrated team to heal bodies that need healing and prevent issues from happening to those bodies that are/seem healthy.
- Love to move; we need to be ambassadors for what Lead stands for.
- Collaborate and problem solve with your colleagues so that our clients get the highest value for their investment of time and money with us.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are encouraged, creating value is expected, and having a results focused attitude is the norm.
- Will be active in the Lead community by committing to your own quality of life by taking classes and making that a part of your lifestyle. If we don’t practice what we preach, we lose our authenticity.
The Fine Print
We are offering a competitive commission-driven compensation package and a Group Benefits Plan that would be available for you if the weekly hourly requirements are met. You will also have the opportunity to take classes at the studio at no charge. At this time, we do have a preference for RMTs who are eligible to be accredited to provide massage therapy services to WCB and SGI clients.
A complete application includes a cover letter, a resume and should be emailed to Jana Danielson at email@example.com by noon on Tuesday, February 26.