At Lead we believe strongly in our “Why”. We exist to educate, inspire and move the patients and clients who walk through our doors everyday. Our team believes strongly in our unique approach to integrative health and fitness. We are ready to grow our team and are currently looking for someone who thrives on helping people beyond their expectations to join us in the role of:
We are seeking two part-time coordinators for this opportunity. Our goal is to welcome entrepreneurial individuals to our team who:
- Drives the conversion of leads/prospects to members
- Enhances and interacts with clients to ensure their overall experience is up to Lead standards
- Loves to move; we need to be ambassadors for what Lead stands for
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are encouraged, creating value is expected, and having a results-focused attitude is the norm
- Will be active in the Lead community by committing to your own quality of life by taking classes and making wellness a part of your lifestyle. If we don’t practice what we preach, we lose our authenticity.
- Share our commitment to improving quality of life for our clients by making their experience with us high quality; providing them with timely information when asked, creating a welcoming environment when they walk through our doors
- Answer all phone and email inquiries from current and prospective clients and patients in a timely, professional, and informative fashion.
- Maintain a clean environment as this is a key component of a clients’ positive experience.
- Understand the ‘ins and outs’ of the types of treatments, classes and memberships we offer, getting information about clients’ goals and being able to make recommendations that result in an amazing Lead experience.
You will have an advantage if you can show in your resume and cover letter your:
- Ability to meet goals and expectations
- Experience selling services and products
- Use of metrics and data to measure conversion
- Superior communications skills, both oral and written
- Working knowledge and experience with MINDBODY Software
This opportunity includes days/evenings with shared Saturdays, a perfect mix for those who love to have flexibility in their week.
We are offering a base hourly wage ($16-$21/hr) compensation package and a Group Benefits Plan that would be available for you if the weekly hourly requirements are met. You will also have the opportunity to take classes at the studio at no charge.
To be considered for this opportunity, a complete application includes a cover letter and a resume. These documents should be emailed to Jana Danielson at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Friday, July 12.