At Lead we believe strongly in our “Why”. We exist to educate, empower and move the patients and clients who walk through our doors every day. Our team believes strongly in our unique approach to integrative health and fitness. We are ready to grow our team and are currently looking for someone who thrives on helping people beyond their expectations to join us in the role of:
This is a part-time opportunity. Our goal is to welcome an entrepreneurial individual to our team who:
• Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where ideas are encouraged, creating value is expected, and having a results-focused attitude is the norm.
• Enhances and interacts with clients to ensure their overall experience is up to Lead standards.
• Drives the conversion of leads to members.
• Loves to move; we need to be ambassadors for what Lead stands for.
• Will be active in the Lead community by committing to your own quality of life by taking classes and making that a part of your lifestyle. If we don’t practice what we preach, we lose our authenticity!
• Shares our commitment to improving quality of life for our clients by making their experience with us high quality; providing them with timely information when asked; creating a welcoming environment when they walk through our doors.
• Displays a self-driven, adaptable mindset that thrives in a workplace where every day brings new challenges, no two days look the same. The flow of your workday is driven by our clients’ and other stakeholders’ needs and having exceptional time management skills is a must.
• Answers all phone and email inquiries from current and prospective clients and patients in a timely, professional, and informative fashion.
• Maintains a clean environment as this is a key component of a clients’ positive experience.
• Understands the ‘ins and outs’ of the types of classes, memberships, and treatments we offer, getting information about clients’ goals and being able to make recommendations that results in an amazing Lead experience.
You will have an advantage if you can show in your resume and cover letter your:
• Ability to meet goals and expectations
• Experience selling services and products
• Attention to detail in complex situations
• Superior communications skills, both oral and written
• Working knowledge and experience with MINDBODY Online and Zoom Software
This opportunity is 7-13 hours per week, with a combination of mornings, afternoons, evenings, and some Saturdays. We are offering a base hourly wage between $16-$21/hr. You will also have the opportunity to take classes at no charge.
To be considered for this opportunity, a complete application includes a cover letter and a resume. Email your full application to Tara Tse at email@example.com by 12pm on Friday, January 20th.