At Lead we believe strongly in our “Why”. We exist to educate, inspire and move the patients and clients who walk through our doors everyday. Our team believes strongly in our unique approach to integrative health and fitness. We are ready to grow our team and are currently looking for someone who thrives on helping people beyond their expectations to take on our newest role of:
Client & Community Liaison
For the right person, this marketing and sales opportunity will start part time with the potential to grow into full time. Our goal is to welcome an entrepreneurial individual to our team who:
- Develops new business while maintaining current client relationships by seeking out potential corporate and individual customers, performs follow up calls to secure profitable new business opportunities
- Follows a detailed sales process including phone calls and email communication
- Drives the conversion of leads/prospects to members
- Reports to our business owner on a weekly basis
- Converts new clients to memberships through a well defined sales process
- Enhances and interacts with clients to ensure their overall experience is up to Lead standards
- Shares our commitment to improving quality of life for our clients
- Loves to move; we need to be ambassadors for what Lead stands for
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are encouraged, creating value is expected, and having a results focused attitude is the norm
- Will be active in the Lead community by committing to your own quality of life by taking classes and making that a part of your lifestyle. If we don’t practice what we preach, we lose our authenticity.
You will have an advantage if you can show in your resume and cover letter your:
- Ability to meet goals and expectations
- Experience selling services and products
- Use of metrics and data to measure conversion
- Superior communications skills, both oral and written
- Working knowledge and experience with MINDBODY Software
We are offering a base hourly wage plus commission driven compensation package and a Group Benefits Plan that would be available for you if the weekly hourly requirements are met. You will also have the opportunity to take classes at the studio at no charge.
A complete application includes a cover letter, a resume and should be emailed to Jana Danielson at email@example.com by noon on Tuesday, June 19.