We are looking for dynamic people who will become a key part of our integrated therapies and studio administrative teams.
Clinic Coordinator (full time) and Studio Coordinator (part time)
These opportunities include days/evenings with shared Saturdays, a perfect mix for those who love to have flexibility in their week. Please note on your cover letter whether you are interested in full time Clinic Coordinator or part time Studio Coordinator position.
We are looking for qualified, dedicated Administrative Professionals to be a part of this very unique approach to health and wellness. Key responsibilities include:
- Work with our team that includes a Chiropractor, Naturopathic Doctor, Physiotherapist, Registered Massage Therapists, a Reflexologist and a Body Talk Practitioner, a Mental Health Practitioner, our Pilates Instructors and the rest of our Administrative Group to provide our clients and patients with the high quality Lead experience we have worked so hard to create.
- Share our commitment to improving quality of life for our clients by making their experience with us effortless; providing them with timely information when asked, a welcoming environment when they walk through our doors and efficient closure to their time at the clinic and studio
- Love to move; we need to be ambassadors for what Lead stands for, our team members take classes and do treatments so they can be experiencing what we have built our business around, full integration of movement and therapy. We want you to enjoy a high quality of life too! If we don’t practice what we preach, we lose our authenticity.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are encouraged, creating value is expected, and having a results focused attitude is the norm (change is inevitable at Lead, we are always striving for new ways to do better).
- Answer all phone and email inquiries from current and prospective clients and patients in a timely, professional, and informative fashion.
- Maintain a clean environment as this is a key component of a clients’ positive experience.
- Understand the ‘ins and outs’ of the types of treatments, classes and memberships we offer, getting information about clients goals and being able to make recommendations that results in an amazing Lead Experience.
- Become an expert with our web based software systems including Jane, Mindbody, third party billing software (Telus, SGI, WCB, and Blue Cross ePay portals)
- Learn to really like our clients and prospective clients – as much as we do! Greet them, assist them, educate them. You are a critical part of our client experience!
- Manage daily cash out and reporting.
- Assist the rest of the Lead team with daily tasks as needed.
We are looking for a qualified Administrative professional who has the requisite experience and initiative to excel on our team. An Office Assistant diploma or similar education and experience will be considered. A great personality and serious work ethic are huge advantages in our opinion!
The Fine Print
We are offering a competitive compensation package and have a great Group Benefits Plan that would be available. You will also have the opportunity to take classes at our studio at no charge.
A complete application includes a cover letter and a resume and should be emailed to Jana Danielson at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Thursday, August 16.