At Lead we believe strongly in our “Why”. We exist to educate, inspire and move the patients and clients who walk through our doors everyday. Our team believes strongly in our unique approach to integrative health and wellness. Lead offers Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine, Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy, Reflexology and BodyTalk Therapy, Mental Health Services, Pilates and Movement experiences at our Saskatoon location. We are ready to grow our team and are currently looking for a:
We are looking for a qualified professional with varying degrees of experience and specializations to be a part of this very unique approach to health and wellness. For the right person, this opportunity could be full or part time. Our goal is to welcome an entrepreneurial individual to our team who:
- Shares our commitment to improving quality of life for our clients.
- Appreciates that there is value to multiple types of therapies and will work as part of an integrated team to heal bodies that need healing and prevent issues from happening to those bodies that are/seem healthy.
- Loves to move; we need to be ambassadors for what Lead stands for.
- Collaborates and problem solves with your colleagues so that our clients get the highest value for their investment of time and money with us.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are encouraged, creating value is expected, and having a results-focused attitude is the norm.
- Will be active in the Lead community by committing to your own quality of life by taking classes and making that a part of your lifestyle. If we don’t practice what we preach, we lose our authenticity.
- Are excited to continually develop professionally within your own scope of practice and by taking in-house developed Pilates-based continuing education training sessions.
The Fine Print
We are offering a competitive commission-driven compensation package and a Group Benefits Plan that would be available for you if the weekly hourly requirements are met. You will also have the opportunity to take classes at the studio at no charge.
A complete application includes a cover letter, a resume and should be emailed to Jana Danielson at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Monday, June 25.