At Lead we believe strongly in our “Why”. We exist to educate, inspire and move the patients and clients who walk through our doors every day to become better versions of themselves. Our team believes strongly in our unique approach to integrative health and wellness. Lead offers Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine, Registered Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy, Reflexology, Reiki, Fascial Stretch Therapy, Manual Therapy, BodyTalk, Nutrition Services, Pilates and Movement experiences. We are growing our team and are currently looking for:
Registered Massage Therapists
We are looking for qualified professionals with varying degrees of experience and specializations to be a part of this very unique approach to health and wellness. For the right person, this opportunity could be full or part time. Our goal is to welcome entrepreneurial individuals to our team who:
- Share our commitment to improving quality of life for our clients.
- Appreciate that there is value to multiple types of therapies and will work as part of an integrated team to heal bodies that need healing and prevent issues from happening to those bodies that are/seem healthy.
- Love to move; we need to be ambassadors for what Lead stands for.
- Collaborate and problem solve with your colleagues so that our clients get the highest value for their investment of time and money with us.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are encouraged, creating value is expected, and having a results focused attitude is the norm.
- Will be active in the Lead community by committing to your own quality of life by taking classes and making that a part of your lifestyle. If we don’t practice what we preach, we lose our authenticity.
The Fine Print
We offer a competitive commission-driven compensation package. You will also have the opportunity to take classes at the studio at no charge. At this time, we have a preference for Registered Massage Therapists who are eligible to be accredited to provide massage therapy services to clients with workplace and motor vehicle injuries.
A complete application includes a cover letter and resume emailed to Jana Danielson at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Friday, July 17.