- 1 in 9 women in Canada is expected to be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Approx. 68 Canadian women are diagnosed with breast cancer every day.
- It is expected that 220 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and 60 will die from it.
Lead is supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month with a week of Pilates in Pink!
October 24th – October 29th
- For every class you attend, fill out a ballot
- For every class you wear PINK to, fill out another ballot
- For every donation you make, online or at the desk, fill out a ballot
(Online donations: visit dressforthecause.ca and find Lead’s team page, Pilates in Pink)
After the week is complete, we will be drawing from the ballot entries to gift you with 50 minutes of movement 1 on 1 with an instructor. You could receive:
- 50 min Equipment Private with Jana
- 50 min Client Choice with Erin
- 50 min Client Choice with Des
- 50 min Mat Private with Sabrina
- 50 min Client Choice with Rhonda
- 50 min Client Choice with Kelly
- 50 min Client Choice with Mel
- 50 min Cycle Class for you and your friends with Carly
- 50 min BURN class for you and your friends with Brit
*Client Choice = Equipment or Mat Private with listed instructor