This summer, Lead will be opening its doors to an expanded facility that will bring the worlds of Pilates/Movement, Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy and Chiropractic under one roof. The building we will be occupying is located in Sutherland, at the corner of McKercher Drive and College Drive, just off Packham Avenue.
We are looking for qualified Administrative Professionals to be a part of this very unique approach to health and wellness. Our goal is to create a team of individuals who:
- Will be a key team member working with our clinical team that includes chiropractors, physiotherapists, and massage therapists.
- Share our commitment to improving quality of life for our clients
- Love to move; we need to be ambassadors for what Lead stands for
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are encouraged, creating value is expected, and having a results focused attitude is the norm.
- Will be active in the Lead community by committing to your own quality of life by taking classes and making that a part of your lifestyle. If we don’t practice what we preach, we lose our authenticity.
- Answer all phone and email inquiries from current and prospective clients in a timely, professional, and informative fashion.
- Maintain a clean environment as this is a key component of a clients’ positive experience.
- Become an expert with our Mindbody software system.
- Learn to really like our clients and prospective clients – as much as we do! Greet them, assist them, educate them. You are a critical part of our client experience!
- Manage daily cash out and reporting.
- Assist the rest of the Lead team with daily tasks as needed.
The Fine Print
We are offering a competitive compensation package and have a great Group Benefits Plan that would be available. You will also have the opportunity to take classes at the studio at no charge.
A complete application includes a cover letter and a resume and should be emailed to Kelly Glassford at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Wednesday, June 17.