The MINDBODY app is a great tool to manage your class schedule at Lead (and any other MINDBODY partner business you frequent). Just like any app, the MINDBODY app is user friendly and simple to use, but there are always a few hidden details that can go unnoticed. These quick tips that will help you make the most of the app.
- Add Lead to your favourites list! Click the heart above our name, and we’ll always be at the top of your list. To find us, search for Lead. If you can’t find us, open the location settings and adjust the range to greater than the 10km default. You may need to extend it as far as 50km to find us!
- Check how many classes you have left. To do this, start from the main home page of the app (not Lead’s page) and open your profile. Then click on ‘Passes’ and all your passes to all your MINDBODY service partners will be displayed for you there. You can also manage your credit cards from your profile page by clicking ‘Payment’.
- View your Schedule. The My Schedule button at the home level of the app shows YOUR schedule. In other words, that is where you go to see what classes or privates or other services you are currently signed up for. If you want to cancel a class, click on it then click cancel at the bottom. Easy!
- Give us a review! We’d love to hear what you think about our classes! After attending a class, go to your ‘History’ section under ‘My Schedule’ and pick the class you’d like to review.
Lead specific tips:
- Book or cancel your classes. Remember that you can book classes AND private sessions at Lead using the app. The ‘Classes’ tab will allow you to book any group classes, whereas the ‘Appointments’ tab will help you to book a private with an instructor.
- Buy classes! You can’t buy a Membership through the app. We know, it’s disappointing, but once you’re set up on a Membership, you’ll never have to worry about this again. If you are interested in one of our Memberships or monthly contracts, give us a call or buy it using MINDBODY Online.
- Why can’t you book a certain class? Sometimes you might see ‘Call’ beside a class instead of ‘book’. This usually means that you may not have the required prerequisites for the class or you may not have a class package for that class. If you think there is a mistake, please give us a call. We’re always happy to dig into the details of your account and get you into your class!
- Waitlists. Why are some classes Waitlisted? We monitor our classes closely. When a class is full, you have the option to go on the waitlist. If another client cancels from the class, you’ll get an email or text notification to join! You can check your Profile to set your ‘Data Preferences’.
If you have questions or would like a personal tour through the app, stop by and ask one of our Studio Coordinators for some help.
-The Lead Team