Lead’s Integrated Health Therapies Team is looking for a leader who will be a key part of our health care team. This opportunity includes full or part time afternoons/evenings with shared Saturdays.
We are looking for qualified Administrative Professionals to be a part of this very unique approach to health and wellness. Key responsibilities include:
- Work with our clinical team that includes a Chiropractor, Naturopathic Doctor, Physiotherapist, Registered Massage Therapists, a Reflexologist and a Reiki Practitioner.
- Share our commitment to improving quality of life for our clients
- Love to move; we need to be ambassadors for what Lead stands for
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are encouraged, creating value is expected, and having a results focused attitude is the norm.
- Will be active in the Lead community by committing to your own quality of life by taking classes and making that a part of your lifestyle. If we don’t practice what we preach, we lose our authenticity.
- Answer all phone and email inquiries from current and prospective clients and patients in a timely, professional, and informative fashion.
- Maintain a clean environment as this is a key component of a clients’ positive experience.
- Become an expert with our web based software systems including Jane and Telus eClaims.
- Learn to really like our clients and prospective clients – as much as we do! Greet them, assist them, educate them. You are a critical part of our client experience!
- Manage daily cash out and reporting.
- Assist the rest of the Lead team with daily tasks as needed.
We are looking for a qualified Administrative professional who has the requisite experience and initiative to excel on our team. An Office Assistant diploma or similar education and experience will be considered.
The Fine Print
We are offering a competitive compensation package and have a great Group Benefits Plan that would be available. You will also have the opportunity to take classes at our studio at no charge.
A complete application includes a cover letter and a resume and should be emailed to Jana Danielson at email@example.com by noon on Tuesday, March 7.