Massage Therapy Personalized for You
An important part of your overall health program, massage therapy helps to minimize the long-term effects of stress, including tension headache relief. With massage therapy, you will enjoy better quality sleep, improved mental health, pain management, and reduced muscle tension that can decrease the risk of injury.
Massage therapy encourages so much more than muscle or training recovery. Because massage affects the body’s cardiovascular system, your blood vessels can work more efficiently to promote circulation. This circulation enables fresh oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to the tissues and supports the removal of toxins and waste. With your heart rate lowered, your body – and mind – are more relaxed.
Professional and experienced massage therapy offers benefit for the whole body, especially when part of a your fitness and health regime!
Our extensive team of Registered Massage Therapists (RMT) at our Saskatoon facility offer a wide range of services, techniques, and are exceptionally knowledgeable about massage therapy and the role it plays in helping you become fit, healthy, and whole.
If you are unsure of the massage treatment style that is best for you, please feel free to contact us and we will guide you through. If you are ready to book your treatment now, we’re a click away.
Types of Massage Therapy
- Therapeutic Massage
- This technique is used for treating musculoskeletal dysfunctions. It involves a range of motion assessment, screening tests, and exercise rehabilitation. Overall it is a more specific treatment. It is also used to promote healing, decrease pain and regain range of motion after an injury or overuse syndrome. It can be helpful post surgery.
- Deep Tissue Massage
- This is a slower technique with trigger point work to help break through chronic muscle tension and aches. For those who like a deeper pressure.
- Prenatal & Pregnancy Massage
- for any trimester although some techniques are contraindicated in the first trimester (lower back). A pregnancy pillow is available that allows mom to lay face down later in her pregnancy.
- Relaxation (Swedish) Massage
- This technique uses lighter, rhythmic and less “spot-on” treatment. It is good for anyone looking to de-stress or anyone that prefers non-specific work. It promotes relaxation and increases circulation.
- Muscle Fascia Cupping
- This treatment is perfect for people with muscle/fascia restrictions in their bodies, and who may find the average massage doesn’t quite solve all their issues. Plastic cups are usually non marking, and can be used at any time during the treatment. It is not a painful treatment.
- Myofascial Release
- This therapy is astoundingly effective because it uses techniques and treatments which are slower and more specific. This patience allows your nervous system to feel “safe” so it will give your body the freedom to release effectively and make long-lasting changes.
Types of Specialty Massage Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization is not a replacement for the use of the therapist’s hands during a massage, it is an extension of their hands. By using these tools, it allows fascia and scar tissue restrictions to loosen faster and often with less pain. In a shorter treatment time, a therapist can work deeper and into more specific areas.
- Deep Tissue Hot Stone Massage
- The therapist uses the hot stones in their hands to provide a deep tissue massage. This treatment will help to relax muscles, increase circulation and reduce tension in the body.
Our massage approach is unique as we work in conjunction with our other healthcare professionals as part of a personalized, integrated health program.
By understanding client goals, restrictions, and other aspects of individual health and fitness programs, therapists establish effective treatment plans that are tailored for results. Many therapists also treat workplace injuries, rehabilitation, and motor vehicle accident recovery.
The benefits massage therapy offers in terms of circulation, muscle tension relief, reduced soreness, improved flexibility, and faster recovery should be part of everyone’s wellness program!
|30 minute Massage||$50.00||$52.50|
|30 minute IASTM Massage||$60.00||$63.00|
|45 minute Massage||$65.00||$68.25|
|45 minute IASTM Massage||$75.00||$78.75|
|60 minute Massage||$80.00||$84.00|
|90 minute Massage||$115.00||$120.75|
|120 minute Massage||$150.00||$157.50|
|60 minute Hot Stone Massage||$90.00||$94.50|
If you are considering an integrated health plan or are unsure where to get started with professional massage therapy in Saskatoon, contact us! Lead is a convenient resource located in Saskatoon for comprehensive health and wellness.