Our Naturopathic Doctors most commonly see patients dealing with chronic health conditions but Naturopathic Medicine can also help with acute conditions such as colds and flus, sinusitis, ear infections, urinary tract infections, acute injuries, and more. Naturopathic Medicine is also a great fit for those looking to maintain or optimize their health and prevent illness in the future.
Our Naturopathic Doctors offer the following services:
- Clinical nutrition: assessing nutritional status, dietary counselling, and nutritional supplementation.
- Lifestyle counselling: modifications to promote a healthier lifestyle, exercise prescription, stress management, sleep management, counselling for mental-emotional health.
- Botanical/herbal medicine: botanicals/herbs in the form of supplements, teas, tinctures, and topicals.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture: Traditional Chinese Medicine diagnosis, acupuncture, cupping, and Chinese herbs.
- Homeopathy: for acute and chronic concerns.
- Preventative medicine: a variety of approaches to maximize your health and prevent future illness.
|Initial Appointment – 75 minutes||$297.00|
|Follow Up Appointments – 45 minutes||$207.00|
|Follow Up Appointments – 30 minutes||$147.00|
|Extended Follow Up/Reactivation Appointments – 60 minutes||$257.00|
|Initial Paediatric Appointment – 60 minutes||$297.00|
|Acupuncture – 30 minutes||$110.00|
Appointments will now include post-consult time to work on your case. For example, the 30-minute appointment will now include 30 minutes of face-to-face time with the doctor, PLUS 15 minutes to allow them to prepare and send your updated care plan, record your progress notes, organize any lab work, plan for your next treatment, do any necessary patient research, and collaborate with other treatment team members where applicable.