What To Expect
Our group will meet virtually once per month for 2 hours. Each session includes 1 hour of health curriculum and 1 hour of sharing, relating, and purposeful discussion. You will receive handouts, set health goals to work on between sessions, while being supported by a group of women who celebrate, collaborate and elevate each other.
The Wild Collective will cover an extensive women’s health curriculum that focuses on these ten main areas.
- Your Menstrual Cycle: Learn and understand your monthly hormones and cycle and how you can actually use it as your superpower. We cover common concerns spanning from PMS and menopause. Not menstruating? No problem, we chat about how you can still use cycles to tap into this power.
- Your Detoxification: Learn how your body detoxifies and how you can best support it. Become educated on typical market detox claims so you can be an empowered consumer. Plus, learn how you can start taking steps to lower your toxic load with your household and hygiene products.
- Your Digestion: Learn all about what’s normal and what’s not for optimal digestion. We also cover how digestion can be linked to our gut instinct and intuition.
- Your Thyroid: Thyroid disorders affect up to 5% of our population and are 4-7% more common in women. Learn how to support the health of your thyroid and what labs give you the full thyroid picture. We also cover the idea of speaking your truth and using your voice.
- Your Vision: Here we get creative and put your big dreams and goals on paper. We explore the topic of living your mission and purpose.
- Your Stress & Sleep: We live in a busy world that values productivity more than rest. Women are more likely to report that they experience significant stress and that their stress has increased over the last 5 years. Learn the impact of stress on your body and sleep and discover how we can embrace our feminine to build resiliency during challenging times.
- Your Breasts & Vagina: Heck yes, we’re covering this! Gain a greater understanding of supporting the health of your lady parts, including proper screening. We explore the topic of feminine power and pleasure.
- Your Brain & Mood: Understand the root causes that can impact your mood and cognitive function and the top lifestyle factors you can implement for healthy mood and brain function. We also cover concepts of mastering mindset.
- Your Blood Sugar Balance: Learn the tools to eat for blood sugar balance, which ultimately supports reproductive hormone balance. We chat diet culture and listening to your body for dietary guidance.
- Your Divine Feminine: This is where we put it all together, the science of what you have learned about your body, but also the connection you have made to your intuition and wild, truest self.
The Fine Print
The Wild Collective (TWC), is a community education course for women. There are no treatment recommendations, no supplement prescription, and no assessment included in the programming. We inform you on general health information so that you are able to have informed discussions with your clinician/ health care provider during a scheduled appointment. The Wild Collective clearly demonstrates being a general health information program and where to go if you are looking for individualized care. Please use this link to book an appointment with your practitioner.